All levels are welcome to the monthly Perry County Camera Club meetings, which are free and open to the public. Club members will share photos brought to the meeting on flash
All levels are welcome to the monthly Perry County Camera Club meetings, which are free and open to the public.
Club members will share photos brought to the meeting on flash drives. Each member should bring no more than 10 images so there is time to share everyone’s photos.
This month’s program is CELL PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY. This is the camera we always have available to us and use to document our everyday lives. These cameras have improved technically in the last few years and this presentation will show how to take the best pictures possible.
Topics of this presentation include:
– Becoming Familiar with Your Cell Phone Camera
– Editing Photos Using Apps
– Storing and Backing Up Cell Phone Photos
– Storing Pictures in the Cloud
– How to Get Photos From Your Cell Phone to Your Computer
– Sharing Your Cell Phone Pictures
– What You Can Do with a Cell Phone Camera and Editing Apps
Join the “Perry County Camera Club” group on Facebook for more information and for a full meeting schedule:
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Newport Public Library
316 N. 4th Street, Newport, PA 17074
Perry County Council of the Arts717-567-7023