PCCA Gallery exhibitions are open to member artists, both emerging and seasoned professionals representing all media who design and produce their own work.
WAYS TO DISPLAY
- Displaying and selling at the PCCA Gallery
- Displaying in themed exhibitions at Landis House and PCCA Gallery
- Teaching a class in our upcoming schedule
- Donating to annual fundraising events
- Completing commissions for PCCA Gallery’s customers
- Setting up a booth at the Little Buffalo Festival
FORMS YOU WILL NEED
- Exhibiting Artist Agreement and Terms You should review these terms to know that you must be a current member of PCCA and that there is a consignment fee for the items you sell.
- Inventory Form This form should be completed and delivered along with your inventory. Don’t forget to make an appointment with PCCA Gallery by calling 717.567.7023.
- Forms for specific themed exhibitions may be located on the Call For Artists page.