Donations in any amount are sincerely appreciated. If you have questions and would like to speak to someone directly, please call 717-567-7023. You may also donate by mailing a check made payable to: PCCA, PO Box 354, Newport, PA 17074
Donate to our 2017-2018 Annual Appeal. THINK! of all the ways we connect our rural community through the arts.
We Thank you
In return, we would like to offer you a token of our appreciation.
- We will thank all of our Annual Appeal contributors in our 2017-2018 Annual Report, the Annual Appeal webpage and the ArtsQuarter.
- Gifts of $100 and above will receive one 10% discount coupon at PCCA Gallery, which can be combined with the PCCA membership discount.
- Gifts of $500 and above will receive acknowledgment via social media and may select one:
-limited handcrafted PCCA logo mug, while supplies last,
-complementary 1 year PCCA gift membership to : Name, address, phone, email, OR
-thank you, I’ll pass
Donations may be targeted to a specific PCCA program or fundraising initiative or you may donate to PCCA’s General Operating Fund. When you click on the DONATE button below, then REVIEW DONATION AND CONTINUE you will have the opportunity to specify how you would like your funds to be used.
Examples of PCCA’s programs:
- PCCA Gallery
- Quilt Barn Trail
- Student Scholarships (you can even target one of Perry County’s four school districts)
- Joni Williamson Scholarship Fund
- Specific exhibitions at Landis House (like PCCA’s Annual Juried Art Exhibition) or the PCCA Gallery
- Sunday Arts Hour
- Poetry and Photography Contests
- Youth Art Day
Examples of PCCA’s fundraising initiatives:
- Annual Appeal
- Support of Little Buffalo Festival
- Buy a Brick
- Country Casual
Donations to PCCA’s General Operating Fund are those not so glamorous, hard-to-get dollars that help us keep the lights on.
No matter what category and how much, we appreciate your support. It tells us that you acknowledge and appreciate our efforts to build community through the arts.