PSEA is proud to honor Chris Lyter and support the Perry County Council of the Arts’ Local Treasures Event.
The Poet Coot, Tony Oliveri
Bob Baker; In Memory of Edna H Baker
Ann & Dick Shull
Gene & Kathy Odato
Kurt & Amie Hower
Don Helin & Elaine Howe
Larry & Sandy Comp
Baird & Mary Jane Collins
Paul & Teena Beutel
SAVE THE LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST
More details coming soon for Perry County Council of the Arts’ 2023 Summer Fundraiser
Perry County Council of the Arts’ 2022 Summer Fundraiser
Sunday, August 28, 2022 ~ 11 AM to 3 PM
The Winery at Hunters Valley, 3 Orchard Rd., Liverpool, PA
Join us at The Winery at Hunters Valley to support Perry County Council of the Arts and local, rural arts programming at our summer fundraising event! Reservations are $50 per guest.
- Signature cocktails, wine and beer
- Brunch fare by Healthy You Cafe
- Parfait bar by People’s Provisions
- Emcee Eric Finkenbinder, Chief Meteorologist for the abc27 weather team
- Live music by Cody Wilt of Cold Spring Union
- Auction bidding
- Beautiful winery views
Cody Wilt is a singer-songwriter from Central Pennsylvania who performs with Harrisburg-Based group Cold Spring Union. CSU recently performed at Old Settler’s Music festival in Tilmon, Texas alongside artists such as Sarah Shook & The Disarmers and James McMurtry. After placing 2nd in a national competition on Music Row in Nashville, Cold Spring Union was called “too rock for country, and too country for rock”. In 2022, the group received the award for “Best Alternative Country Act” from the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame.
Venue directions: 3 Orchard Rd., Liverpool, is located on the west side of the Susquehanna River, 26 miles north of Harrisburg on Routes 11 & 15 at the intersection of 34, 2 miles south of Liverpool.
Funds raised through this event assist PCCA with its mission to build community through the arts in its 4 core programs:
- PCCA Gallery, which supports independent artists in their creative endeavors and provides a local, handmade shopping experience.
- Landis House, PCCA’s inherited historic mansion, which is a venue for art exhibitions, workshops, concerts, meetings events and more.
- Arts in Education, providing valued artist residencies and enriching creative experiences for students and community members.
- Community Programs, like Coffeehouse, Drop-In Art, PerryLive, Summer Art Camp and Youth Art Day.
PCCA receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts to administer arts residencies in Perry, Juniata, Mifflin, Montour, Snyder, Union and Northumberland counties. Additional support comes from a growing list of members, small businesses, corporations and private foundations throughout central Pennsylvania, and community members like you. Thanks for believing in our mission!
Winning bidders can pick up their items the week of August 30 on Wednesday through Saturday from 10-4 p.m. at PCCA Gallery, 1 S. Second Street on the Newport square. Please wear your mask. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE to pick up your items.
Shipping of items will be available for an additional fee. If your bid wins, please let us know if this service is needed.
Thank you for your support of Perry County Council of the Arts!