There are many opportunities for corporate support and sponsorship at the Perry County Council of the Arts. Whatever your mission and target audience, we can find a fit for your company, so that you can help us continue to improve lives through the arts.
- Landis House exhibition sponsorship
- Children’s creative programming, like our Drop-in Art and Summer Art Camp
- Scholarship and awards support, to support creativity and engagement
- Event sponsorship like Country Casual, Youth Art Day or Poetry Out Loud
Customized benefit packages are designed to meet your marketing and philanthropic goals and assist your company to reach targeted segments of our audience.
While meeting these goals, you will be supporting Perry County Council of the Arts’ programs which serve nearly 60,000 visitors of all ages. You will help support our work to improve lives through the arts in our 7 county service region- Perry, Juniata, Huntingdon, Mifflin, Union, Snyder, and Northumberland.
As a sponsor of one of our upcoming exhibitions, your company will receive recognition on exhibition-related materials, including:
- Title wall at exhibition entrance
- PCCA website
- Acknowledgment via social media
- Invitations to the opening reception, and all other related events
- Exhibition-related materials produced by PCCA including the magazine ArtsQuarter, which reaches 800 households that live, work and play in Central PA
- Acknowledgment in the Annual Report and any printed listing of PCCA’s corporate contributors
- Opportunity to host a private evening
For more information, please contact Erika at 717.567.7325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perry County Council of the Arts is an approved Educational Improvement Organization through the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC), which allows participating corporations to make designated contributions that are eligible for tax credit.
Our Arts-in-Residence Programs meet standards across the curriculum by building observation skills and encouraging critical thinking. Multi-disciplinary connections to art, history, language arts, social studies, environmental science and even math are possible. It is increasingly difficult for schools to fund such valuable experiences. Your contribution would provide crucial support by underwriting fees for schools that may not otherwise be able to participate in a residency. Last year, EITC funds helped hundreds of school children in our rural, underserved area to engage in residencies that complemented classroom curriculum and introduced many to PCCA.
By making a tax deductible donation to PCCA through the EITC program, not only do you receive a reduction in your tax liability, but your company makes a positive impact throughout Central PA, by supporting both our arts in education residencies in 7 counties- Juniata, Mifflin, Northumberland, Perry, Union, Snyder, and Huntington.
Businesses making a donation may be eligible to receive a tax credit of 75% for a one year commitment or 90% for a two year commitment. Eligible companies may take up to $750,000 in tax credits per fiscal year.
Corporations who pay one or all of the following taxes qualify to participate in the EITC program:
- Personal Income Tax
- Capital Stock/Foreign Franchise Tax
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Bank Shares Tax
- Title Insurance & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax (excluding surplus lines, unauthorized, domestic/foreign marine)
- Mutual Thrift Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Retaliatory Fees under section 212 of the Insurance Company Law of 1921
When do you apply?
The deadline to submit your application for the EITC program is July 1, when making a one year commitment. For two year applicants, the deadline is May 15. Applicants are required to submit applications electronically. Guidelines are available at the DCED website.
If you have any questions about this program contact Erika, at 717-567-7325 or email@example.com.